Kwun Chung Sports Centre Community Vaccination Centre
The Community Vaccination Centre (CVC) at Kwun Chung Sports Centre co-managed by Virtus Medical and Association of Private Medical Specialists of Hong Kong (APMSHK) has commenced operation and is providing free Sinovac vaccine CoronaVac to eligible members from the priority groups. The CVC has 14 vaccination booths and can administer around 1,000 jabs a day. Virtus Medical and APMSHK have mobilized around 100 doctors and nurses to assist in the administration of vaccines and other related procedures at the CVC.
Address：6/F, Kwun Chun Municipal Services Building, 17 Bowling Street, Jordan, Kowloon
Opening Hours：8am-8pm (Monday to Sunday)
Type of Vaccine：Sinovac vaccine CoronaVac
Booking：Eligible persons must make their booking via the Government’s 24-hour online booking system
- Persons aged 30 years or above (a maximum of two carers who accompany elderly people aged 70 or above can also receive vaccination)
- Personnel in healthcare settings and those participating in anti-epidemic related work
- Residents and staff of residential care homes for the elderly/persons with disabilities and staff of Community Care Service units for the elderly/ persons with disabilities
- Personnel maintaining critical public services
- Personnel providing cross-boundary transportation or working at control points and ports
- Staff of food and beverages premises, markets, supermarkets, convenience stores and couriers (including takeaway food delivery)
- Staff of local public transport service operators (e.g. taxi/bus/public light bus drivers, train captains and station staff)
- Registered construction workers and other resident site personnel
- Staff of property management (e.g. security guards, cleaning staff and property management office staff)
- Teachers and school staff (e.g. teaching and support staff of kindergartens, primary and secondary schools and universities; staff of special schools; and drivers and escorts of school buses and school private light buses)
- Staff of the tourism industry
- Staff of scheduled premises under the Prevention and Control of Disease (Requirements and Directions) (Business and Premises) Regulation (Cap. 599F) (e.g. staff of fitness centres and beauty parlours)
- Students studying outside Hong Kong (aged 16 years or above)
- Domestic helpers
Eligible persons can select the vaccine to be inoculated, and reserve the time and place of their first and second doses via the Government’s 24-hour online booking system . A maximum of two carers who accompany elderly people aged 70 or above can also receive vaccination and make the booking at the same time.
Notes for Appointment
- If you (or your carer(s)) have a history of anaphylaxis, a history of reactions to multiple classes of drugs, or a history of severe reactions to drugs, other allergens or any vaccines, please do not make your appointment and consult your family doctor or specialist in immunology and allergy.
- If you (or your carer(s)) (1) have chronic illnesses or (2) is doubtful about the suitability for vaccination due to your medical illnesses, please do not make your appointment and consult your family doctor.
- After the administration of CoronaVac vaccine, recipients should be kept for observation and monitored for a minimum of 30 minutes. If you have a history of allergies, you should consult your doctor, pharmacist or nurse for advice before receiving this vaccine. Healthcare professionals will offer advice, manage your condition and make proper assessment for reporting to the Department of Health.
- If you experience an allergic reaction to the first dose of CoronaVac, you should not receive the second dose of the vaccine.
- Please bring the following documents on the vaccination day:
- Identity document
- Proof for priority group (applicable to persons aged 16 to 29 who belong to a priority group; including staff card, warrant card, identity proof issued by Government departments and their service contractors, licence, student cards and school letters, employer’s letter. Persons aged 30 years or above only need to bring their identity documents.)
- SMS message or photocopy of booking confirmation
- Please comply with the visitor infection prevention measures of the individual venue.