VIRTUS MEDICAL GROUP operates the www.virtusmedical.com website, which provides the SERVICE.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service, the VIRTUS MEDICAL website.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these "cookies" to collection information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
Statement of Collection of Personal Information
1. Personal data of the patient (“you” or “your”) collected by Virtus Medical Holdings Limited and its associated companies (collectively “we”, “us”, or “our”) by means of this Patient Registration Form may be used for any of the following purposes or for any other purpose which you may from time to time agree.
a) verification of your identity
b) providing you with suitable medical treatment and/or related service
c) processing billing and payment from you and/or your insurer
d) collecting any outstanding amount from you
e handling and following up enquiries/complaints made by you
f) provide you with updates and other information about the services, products and activities of marketing of services and/or products
g) meeting the requirements to make disclosure under any applicable law
h) fulfilling any other purposes relating thereto
2. The provision of data requested under this Patient Registration Form is obligatory. If you are not willing to supply such data, we will not be able to offer you any services.
3. Your personal data held by us in its original form, hardcopy and/or electronic form, may be disclosed to any of the following parties (whether within or outside Hong Kong) where such disclosure is necessary to satisfy any of the above purposes.
a) any medical centres operated by any of us and staff (including but not limited to nurses, doctors, pharmacists and other health care professionals) who provide services to you at such medical centres
b) any agents, contractors or third-party service providers if we need their services (such as clinical laboratory or technical services) in connection with services provided to you.
c) Any doctors/healthcare professionals to whom you are referred to or by (in the case of referrals)
4. All our communication with you will be conducted through direct mail or email, telephone as well as text messages. If there is any change in your mailing address, email address and/or telephone numbers, please inform our Customer Service Hotline at 8201 8833.
5. In accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486, Laws of Hong Kong) (“Ordinance”), you have the right of access and correction with respect to personal data held by us, or to opt out from receiving any direct marketing materials from us. Your rights of access include the rights to obtain a copy of your personal data provided by you or related to you. Such request should be made by calling our Customer Service Hotline at 8201 8833. In accordance with the Ordinance, we are entitled to charge you a reasonable fee for processing any data access request.
6. This Statement is prepared in the English with a Chinese translation. In the event of any discrepancy between the two aforementioned versions, the English version prevails.
1. 透過此客戶登記表格由尚至醫療控股有限公司及其相關公司 (統稱『本集團』) 收集的客戶/客戶父母/監護人/近親/看護人員 (『閣下』或『閣下的』) 個人資料可用於下列任何目的，或閣下不時同意的任何其他目的：
c) 處理賬單及閣下/客戶及/或閣下/客戶的僱主/保險公司 (如適用) 的付款；
3. 凡為符合上述任何目的而需要作出披露，本集團即可向下列任何一方 (不論在香港境內或境外) 披露以原本或印刷本形式及/或以電子形式所持有關於閣下/客戶的資料：
a) 本集團經營之任何醫療中心及於有關醫療中心向閣下/客戶提供服務之員工 (包括但不限於護士﹑醫生﹑藥劑師及其他醫護專業人員)；
b) 任何代理商﹑承包商或第三方服務提供商，若本集團就向閣下/客戶提供服務需要彼等之服務 (如診斷﹑化驗或技術服務)；
4. 所有與閣下/客戶之通訊將以私人郵件﹑電子郵件﹑電話及短訊進行，如閣下/客戶之地址﹑電郵及/或電話號碼已更改，請致電8201 8833通知本公司客戶服務部。
5. 根據個人資料 (私隱) 條例 (香港法例第486章) (『條例』)，閣下/客戶有權查詢及更正本集團持有的閣下/客戶的個人資料，或選擇不接收任何直接推廣資料。閣下/客戶的查詢權利包括有權索取由閣下提供或有關閣下/客戶的個人資料副本。有關要求可致電本公司的客戶服務熱線8201 8833或以書面向本公司客戶服務經理提出。根據『條例』，我們有權就處理任何查閱資料的要求向閣下/客戶收取合理費用。